ENSORB Super Absorbent™ has unlimited uses. Immediately absorbing liquids of any viscosity, leaving surfaces clean and dry. Features:
- 15 to 20 times the absorption capacity of clay-based products.
- Extraordinary versatility in absorbing any kind of liquid or semi-liquid on contact and permanently encapsulates absorbed materials. This includes all animal, vegetable, mineral, petroleum, and chemical liquids*.
- Virtually unlimited uses as a dry absorbent that is safe in all applications.
- Picks up all liquids, of any viscosity, off any hard surface, leaving that surface clean and dry.
- Turns the spilled liquid into a solid that can be disposed of easily.
- Lightweight and simple to use, it dramatically reduces clean up costs, as well as the ever-increasing costs of disposal.
- Not injurious to soil, cement, asphalt, tile, plants, animals, or humans.
- Contains no reactive chemicals, is not toxic, flammable, or biodegradable, and is environmentally safe and friendly.
ENSORB™ Super Absorbent is a non-toxic, non-flammable, environmentally safe and friendly, lightweight and powerful substance that can absorb and hold all liquids* while leaving little or no residue. Less than half a pound of ENSORB™ Super Absorbent can completely absorb one quart of motor oil without leaving any residue to re-clean. Clay, earth, and sand products require 15 pounds of material to absorb the same amount and would leave a slippery residue.
ENSORB™ Super Absorbent requires far less absorbent to capture a spill, resulting in greatly reduced disposal costs. ENSORB™ Super Absorbent works on all animal, vegetable, mineral, petroleum based or semi-liquid spills.
ENSORB™ Super Absorbent meets or exceeds all OSHA and EPA requirements for health and safety. Unlike Kitty litter products that contain “Crystalline” Silica, ENSORB Super Absorbent™ does not, under OSHA standards, qualify as a carcinogen, or as a substance causing silicosis, a lung disease.
ENSORB™ Super Absorbent requires far less absorbent to capture a spill, resulting in greatly reduced disposal costs. ENSORB Super Absorbent™ is non-injurious to most surfaces including cement, asphalt, tile, carpet. ENSORB Super Absorbent™ leaves no residue, therefore no slips or falls.
ENSORB™ Super Absorbent will save money on shipping, storing and disposal. It’s light weight and high absorbency will make it easier to handle (less work-comp claims)
*Note: Cannot be used with Hydrofluoric Acid (HF).
Paint (Oil or Water Based): When cleaning up a paint spill, speed is most important. If the paint has begun to dry, use a paint thinner for oil based and water for water based to rewet the spill. Then follow the normal how to use instructions. A medium to stiff bristle broom is recommended for this application.
Petroleum Products (Hydraulic, Brake, Transmission fluid, Motor Oil, etc.): Follow normal how to use instructions. ENSORB™ Super Absorbent becomes saturated when you can no longer see any white powder. If it turns to a paste, remove the top coat and reapply.
Motor Oil/ Existing Stains: Rewet the stain with a degreaser, work in with a broom. Immediately follow normal instructions. Repeat until stain is mostly removed.
Greases: This is probably a multi-step process. The first step is to remove what you can. Then reapply and continue until grease is absorbed. If ENSORB™ Super Absorbent turns to paste, remove top coat and reapply. If Spill is large try the back of a garden rake or similar tool and this may help cut into the spill easier.
Antifreeze: Use normal drop and sweep procedure.
Food (Both Liquid and Semi-liquid) ENSORB™ Super Absorbent will absorb syrups, jams, jellies, peanut butter, vegetable oils, egg, mayonnaise, soft drinks, and juices. For all spills containing glass from the broken container, apply ENSORB™ Super Absorbent and work your broom in a circular pattern, then sweep up the glass and the absorbed liquid at the same time.
Bodily Fluids: ENSORB™ Super Absorbent works very fast on bodily fluids as well as helps to diminish the odor associated with : Vomit, Urine, Blood, Etc..
Chemicals: ENSORB™ Super Absorbent is a non-selective absorbent except for – Do not use with Hydrofluoric Acid.
Part #: ENP D208CS
- Type: 1 quart zip seal bag
- Quantity: 12/case