When plastic pallets can’t take the heat, switch to steel. These heavy duty, powder coated secondary containment units are great for storing highly flammable or volatile liquids. The 385 gallon spill capacity meets regulation and protects your people, property, and the planet from dangerous spills.
- Durable, fork-liftable design
- Available in a variety of configurations
- 10,000 lb. load capacity!
Don’t need a fire resistant, steel IBC Containment take a look at our top selling polyethylene plastic Double IBC 4000i!
Part #: 9480-BD Specifications
- Length: 120 in/212 cm
- Width: 53 in/135 cm
- Height: 20 in/35 cm
- Weight: 585 lbs/317.5 kg
- Handling Capacity: 10000 lbs/4536 kg
- Sump Capacity: 385 gal/1457.9 l
- Regulations: EPA 40 CFR 264.175, SPCC, UFC and NPDES
- UPC Code: 705340008708