Is Your Overpack Really A Salvage Drum?
Our Poly-Overpack 95 meets Group 1 packaging standards and salvage drum regulations (unlike competitive overpacks). The Poly-Overpack 95 safely contains a wide range of hazardous materials including: acids, corrosives and damaged parts – in 55-gallon drums.
Tight, secure and leak-free container closing is simple: place any long object (like a wooden two-by-four) in the handy lid slots, and turn to screw the lid down tightly.
Meets performance-oriented packaging requirements of U.S. DOT and UN regulations.
Part #: 1237-YE
- Weight: 48.2 lbs/21.9 kg
- Handling Capacity: 650 lbs/295 kg
- Sump Capacity: 95 gal/359.6 l
- Regulations: UN 1H2/X75/S UN 1H2/Y100/S DOT 49 CFR 173.3(c), EPA, SPCC and NPDES
- Top Diameter External: 32 in/80 cm
- Top Diameter Internal: 27 in/69 cm
- Bottom Diameter External: 25.75 in/65 cm
- Bottom Diameter Internal: 25 in/64 cm
- Height External: 41.5 in/105 cm
- Height Internal: 37 in/94 cm